The Different Diffuser Blends to Place in Every Room of Your Home
Your home, condo, or apartment may have multiple rooms, and each one will have its own purpose. Having a diffuser can be a great addition to your roof as it efficiently creates the mood and desired environment you want in the space.
Besides that, having a diffuser can teach you what type of scents impact you and how you live.
Diffusing can be quite confusing for newbie scent lovers. Ideally, you only need to diffuse for 15 to 30 minutes at a time. But if you wish to have a lingering scent in the room, it is going longer than that is good. And the great thing about this is that you can blend various diffuser oils to create a unique scent for your room.
If you're thinking of creating scents for every part of your home, keep reading. Here are some diffuser blend ideas that you can try:
For Your Entryway or Foyer
First impressions really matter, and for that reason, you need to ensure that your entryway has the right scent to welcome your guests. Here are some welcoming blends you can try that can make people feel warm and fuzzy when they enter your home:
• A drop of Peppermint, Roman Chamomile, and Lavender;
• A drop of Lemon, Wild Orange, and Grapefruit;
• Two drops of Clove, Cassia, and Wild Orange;
For Your Living Room
The living room is a space for gatherings, relaxations, naps, and play. Because of that, the perfect scent for the room should scream functionality and versatility.
Here are some blends that emanate energy:
• A drop of Rosemary, Peppermint, and Lemon;
• Three drops of Wild Orange and Peppermint
Below are some blends that emit peace and happiness:
• Two drops of Lavender and Bergamot;
• Two drops of Wild Orange and a drop of Grapefruit;
• Three drops of Siberian Fir and two drops of Frankincense.
For Your Kitchen
The kitchen can have a mixture of scents, and although the scent of food should be the main spotlight, some smells aren't too appealing. Thankfully, diffuser oils can eliminate these foul smells and make kitchen gatherings more likeable.
Here are some purifying and focus scents you can try:
• Four drops of Frankincense, three drops of Tea Tree, and two drops of Lemon;
• Two drops Lemongrass, five drops of Tea Tree, and four drops of Clove;
• A drop of Basil, two drops of Lemon, and three drops of Rosemary;
• Two drops of Vetiver, two drops of Peppermint, and two drops of Lemon;
For Your Bedroom
One of the most critical rooms in your home is the bedroom because this is where you go for your beauty sleep and recovery. Of course, the best types of scents for your bedroom should be soothing and calming.
Here are some blends you can try:
• Two drops of Lavender and two drops of Frankincense;
• Two drops of Lavender and two drops of Cedarwood;
Fortunately, Scent Australia Home has various diffuser oils that you can try for any type of room, but their Dream Oil is perfect for peaceful nights. Each bottle is a blend of fresh citrus, Bergamot, Musk, Tea, Amber, and Jasmine.
For Your Bathroom
Your bathroom can be a place for both refuge and chaos, but either way, you spend a lot of time in this part of your home. For this reason, you should have a handy bathroom diffuser ready to help you unwind and settle into the night.
Here are some blends you can try:
• A drop of Peppermint, Wild Orange, and Lime;
• Four drops of Grapefruit, two drops of Eucalyptus, and two drops of Rosemary.
The Final Thought: If Every Room in Your Home Has a Purpose, Elevate Each Space With Its Own Scent
The great thing about diffuser oils is that you can blend different oils to create unique scents perfect for each room. So if you want to enhance each room's mood and experience, try blending your own diffuser oils.
How Can Scent Australia Home Help You?
If you're looking for diffuser oils for your home, Scent Australia Home has a variety of scents to choose from.
From diffuser oils to room sprays, scent packs to hand sanitisers — we've got you covered. Start shopping today!